Monday, August 20, 2012

Dear Baby: 34 Weeks

You: You're really growing in there! You've made it up to about five pounds (we won't talk about what I've made it up to). You move less, probably because you're running out of space in there, but you still give me a good sock in the ribs every now and then. You get the hiccups about three times a day, so that's pretty cute. 


Me: My liver was working extra hard last week and sometimes I couldn't sleep because of it, but Debbie came to the rescue with some Yellow Doc and now I'm sleeping like a baby...well, not like you...I'm convinced you never sleep. 

We've been exercising more and increasing our iron intake to make for an easier labor, which is right around the corner. Debbie says we're cleared for a home birth after 36 weeks, so that could be as soon as two weeks from today!

We had a shower for you last weekend and it was so much fun. There are a lot of people who love you so much already, including me.


4 comments:

  1. So bummed we missed your baby shower. Ready to see that baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay! I'm glad you guys got to get away for a while. We're ready to see her too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Stephanie, this is so beautiful, sniffle, sniffle. I'm sorry I didn't make it to your baby shower....but....anyway, I love You and Michael AND Elly June already too. I can't wait to see you ALL again, when you get time give me a call or mssg. me & maybe we can set something up (if interested). I had my bloodwork done & my thyroid is EXTRA low, so they increased my med. again. Hope all is well & looking forward to talkin/seeing you all. God Bless,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're glowing! love you, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete