Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kidnapped


Yesterday I kidnapped Mic for an impromptu picnic in the park. The weather has been amazing lately so I thought we should take full advantage of it. We ate in the park where we got married almost one year ago and it seemed extra special to sit at that picnic table with my big, round belly, overlooking the tree under which we were married.

As I stood under that tree eleven months ago reciting my vows I never could have dreamed that in a short time we'd be expecting parents and home-owners. I've been blessed beyond belief and I'm so grateful.

I've been especially selfish of our time together lately, probably because I know soon we won't have quite as much for just the two of us, but I don't think he minds the extra attention. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment