You were born on Monday, October 1, 2012. You weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces and were 20 1/2 inches long. Giving birth to you was the hardest thing I've ever done and being your Mama is the most rewarding.
Here's what I've learned over the last nine days:
- Breast-feeding is hard, man
- Sleeping while you sleep is not only nice, it's essential
- Business in the front, party in the back never looked so good on anyone
- Home birth is a must and Midwives are amazing
- Your father is some kind of baby-burping expert
- You're perfect, and I've never loved anyone so much
Emmy's birth story will be up in a day or two, It's a doozie.