Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Wedding: Sentimental Moments

It's hard to know how to properly depict an event as big as a wedding in a few photos. So I've chosen some of the elements most dear to me. 

Our wedding felt extra special because we had so much help from family and friends. Michael's mom made my dress and arranged all of the flowers from her own garden. One of my bridesmaids, Charlie, made the cupcakes, which were amazing. Michael's best man, Jared, gave the loveliest, most heartfelt speech at the reception, where we enjoyed soup and salad made by M's sister. And my maid of honor, Anna, ran so many errands for me on that day and helped me stay relaxed and focused.

We just had the most magical night. I'll be sharing more from our wedding soon.

Also, I'm still figuring out the in's and out's of Blogger. I know, it's not that hard. If you visit the blog and you think it's a mess, please know I'm working on it. Thanks!