Thursday, May 24, 2012

Routines

Sometimes, when you're pregnant, it's hard to motivate yourself. It's hard to get out of bed, so sometimes you just stay there. Your skin breaks out all the time, so you feel like makeup is pointless. And you only have about two shirts that fit, so you'd just rather stay in your pajamas.

Well, all these things are great, until you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and you look like a zombie. That reality check happened on Monday, and after that I decided that every day I will make an effort. Spend a little time on myself. It makes me feel better and I'm sure my husband appreciates it, too.

So, today I'm walking with the living, and it feels good.

I even tried something new with my bangs! I watched this tutorial and it was really helpful.



























Shirt: Borrowed from Anna. Jeans: PacSun. Watch: Anne Klein. Mocs: Thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment