Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Campers

Over the holiday weekend we celebrated the one year anniversary of our engagement. We marked the occasion by taking a camping trip to Arkansas, exactly what we did a year ago.

If you had told me then that soon I'd be married, pregnant and a home owner, I probably would've thought you were crazy. But that's our life-crazy. And I love the chaos. I'm just glad I get to share the madness with someone weirder than me.



 "Let's see that bump!"


Most of these were taken at Lost Valley Park in Ponca, AR. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, is there ANYONE weirder than you? Ok, weird isn't the right word..quirky may be better..and beautifully funny.... I miss your smile, glad to see them via the web. Looks like Baby JoAnne is coming along nicely.....

    JoAnne - your almost weirder than you cave friend!

    ReplyDelete