Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dear Baby: 23 Weeks

Dear Baby,

Out midwife says we're doing very well. I gained six(!) pounds over the last four weeks and I'm finally above my pre-pregnancy normal weight.

You're about 11 inches long and weigh just over a pound, but judging by those kicks and squirms I feel everyday, I'd say you're a pretty strong little thing. Dad can even see you move!

We LOVE anything pineapple right now (thank goodness Pineapple Whip is open), and I'm guzzling extra water everyday to keep us hydrated during this very hot Spring.

Keep growing, little one. We can't wait to meet you.

Outfit details: Shirt//Target, Jeans//PacSun, Shoes//Thrifted, Bracelet//Thrifted, Watch//Anne Klein

P.S. Griz is a photo creeper.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you're so cute!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy just flies by!

    ReplyDelete